Tuesday, January 27, 2009

work without complaining

It's no secret that my job situation is not the best, but I'm trying to make the most out of it. God is certainly teaching me a lot through my job. This is one of the busiest week's I've had in a while, which is good because I'm making money . . . it's just an exhausting schedule. Yesterday I was praying constantly for a positive attitude and got through my shift without complaining! I wanted to so bad, but was so proud of myself that I didn't. I know that takes a little of the humility out of it, but we must take baby steps here. Today is very dichotomous. It's crappy because I have two shifts: 5:30-10 a.m. and 4-10 p.m.. The other side is very encouraging b/c I started the Move It to Lose It group today. I am so excited to work with my group of 8 helping them in their weight loss journey . . . this is really why I chose this new career. It's just amazing how God continues to bless me even when I think things are hopeless. He continues to renew my spirit and give me hope simply because I am trust in Him. That's all I have time for today . . . God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment