Friday, January 16, 2009

positiveness in the middle of crap

So after our prayer workshop we were challenged to do some homework including daily devotions and trying out different prayer models. So far so good for me. We talked about how God really does reward us when we commit our resources (i.e. time) to him and I have really felt that this week. Even though lots of things seem to be going wrong (like getting sick - yuck!, probably have a cavity and not having dental insurance, losing another player to injury, etc.) God is helping me keep my attitude in check. I have been able to let things roll off my back and not stay quite as upset. Granted I am wallowing in self-pity today because I do not feel good, but I am not blaming anyone . . . it's life and it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment