Tuesday, January 6, 2009

a huge downer

Just as I was really starting to get excited about my team and getting to know them better, one of my players is probably out for the rest of the season. Seriously?! I'm so sad for her and know that she needs to take care of herself for lifelong function, but it really sucks for me and the rest of us. Plus I don't have anyone else in her position and probably need to take a player from another team, but don't want to do that to another team. Ahhh . . . more obstacles to overcome. Doesn't God realize that I've mastered the art of perserverance? I've been absorbing myself is depressing/inspiring music lately and I'm thinking of a line . . . "He never said it would be easy, but He said He'll see us through it all." I'm holding on . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment