Tuesday, February 17, 2009

convicted

I am enjoying my Move It to Lose It class so much. We have lost one participant, but everyone else is doing an incredible job. I'm getting my teaching fix and learning to appreciate each of their individual personalities. I have recently become convicted, though. I'm asking a lot of them (log their food, exercise at least 5 days a week, etc.) and I'm not sharing in those tasks. Recently, I have just been eating everything in sight and do not feel good about myself. I need to become more conscious of what I put into my body and make positive choices for myself. So I have decided to join them in their efforts. Although it's another thing in my day, I'm going to log my food and do what I can to exercise 5 times during the week. I want to be a good example for them, but also take care of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment