Friday, May 28, 2010

my best

So this club season is almost over and it has not been an easy one. Usually this is my favorite time of year, but this spring with my new job at DU I definitely was biting off more than I could chew. Unfortunately because of this my girls have not gotten my best . . . that is a really large pill to swallow for me. We got off to a great start, but quickly were off different pages. I was pushing them to be great and to be quite frank they are not great. This led to a lot of frustration on both parts. They didn't always trust that my motivation was sincere and that really hurt me. I'm just accepting that they are okay with being okay and trying to be more encouraging and positive with them. We have 3 tournaments left and I just really want to finish on a positive note. I'm off for the 1st of 3 and am looking forward to a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment