Saturday, July 18, 2009

we did it!

Thursday finally arrived and Karen & I signed the final closing papers and got into our house. It seemed like a long time coming, but God had it all under control. I firmly believe that it was no coincidence that our chapter for small group was on the God of Peace this week. Every day I was reminding yet again that worrying does nothing for us, we must continue to trust in the Lord. His way are often mysterious, but He is there and He is working. He was so faithful to us through this whole process and I do have such awesome peace about our investment and LOVE our house!

I knew it was going to be a lot of work and it is! But it's been fun to see the transformations already. It's going to be totally worth it. My prayer is that God allows me to relinquish control of things and reassure me that I cannot do everything by myself. My close friends know this is a constant struggle for me, but I believe God can help me share. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment