Thursday, July 9, 2009

in his hands

If you have never bought a house you are missing out on a lot of life lessons. I have had the fortune to have already gone through this process once. The first time was not well thought out and turned into a disaster. The second time around has been incredible. I was determined to commit the adventure to the Lord in prayer and He continues to prove to me that He has the whole thing in His hands. Just when we thought we weren't going to find the right one, he brought along a great house for a great deal. It has so much potential. He has allowed all the steps along the way to go smoothly. We are still waiting for the clearance to close, which has been a huge test of faith (just got an email they need more info), but our mortgage officer has assurred us that we are all set to close on Monday. This again works out great b/c our landlord let us stay until the 15th so we have 2 days of overlap to move out and clean up. Setting up all the utilities has also worked out nicely and in a timely fashion. It even worked out for my dad to come up and help me move, which should be fun. I have found a ton of great furniture at great prices and just can't wait to get in the house and get going. I'm so excited to live with Karen and have someone to hang out with and talk to and be silly with. We can't wait to show everyone the finished product.


God, you are so good to me. Everytime I would doubt that things were going to work out, you pulled through and showed once again why you are God and I am not. While other things in my life are going crazy and making me sad, you have given me this to be passionate about and I am so grateful. Seriously, my life is awesome and it's all because of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment