Monday, April 12, 2010

fond memories

Since I have a pretty anal personality some might think I have a pretty detailed memory. That is actually false . . . I don't remember a ton from my volleyball career other than the fun stuff. Quite a few of those memories came flooding back this weekend when I took my DU team on a retreat. We stayed at a bed & breakfast and did lots of different team bonding & team building activities. It was very similar to a trip that I took with my CU team my sophomore year. It was so fun to just sit back and watch the girls make their own memories and know that they'll be saying "remember when . . ." in only a few years from now. I was so glad Karen was there with me so I had someone to reminisce with. It just made me that much more happy about what I'm doing and excited to see all of this work pay off in the fall.

On a side note . . . we are so lucky to have gotten such wonderful kittens. They are providing hours of endless entertainment and are great snugglers!

1 comment:

  1. so true. I agree with every word of this blog! and your memory is 10 million times better than mine, so it was fun for you to remind me of all the fun stuff we did do, since I don't remember:)

    ReplyDelete