Saturday, January 23, 2010

a heavy heart

God is definitely bringing me through this dark time with great friends that I can count on . . . all I have to do is ask for help. The next step is still unknown, but I am waiting on the Lord to show up, not on the perfect job or perfect man to come my way.

My heart is heavy for all of my friends that are having their own internal struggles themselves. Lord, show me how to put their needs before my own and do my best to support them without forgetting to fill up my own heart with you and lay my burdens at your feet.

My heart is especially heavy for one friend in particular who is going through something that is my worst fear. Whatever happens I know she will get through it clinging to her faith because you have worked wonders in her heart, but my heart is just breaking for her. Lord, please protect her.

No comments:

Post a Comment