Sunday, May 17, 2009

what's wrong with me?

Do you ever take time and evaluate yourself and realize that you have really changed or are different than you thought you were? I have realized that I am still an extremely emotional person, but when something upsets me and I want to cry about it the tears just don't come. Today I broke down about a situation and I cried for a minute and then was done. What has happened to me? Have I just resigned myself to life and don't care anymore? That actually kind of scares me. When I don't care and just go through the motions life kind of sucks. That's a lesson I try to teach my players. That's a dangerous place to be . . . things may be easy, but there is no great reward when you don't commit yourself 100%. A good part may be that my faith in God's plan for my life has increased and I know that I can't control certain situations. Yes, I do feel like I have a strong faith, but I also feel like God calls us to take some responsibility in life. That's part of the freedom we have from God's grace. I don't know exactly what I'm feeling right now, just needed to vent a little so I can sleep tonight and have an improved attitude for this week because it's going to be a tough week. Until next time . . .

1 comment:

  1. Hoping and praying you have a good week! Read your post on finishing the race...thanks for the details and AWESOME! :)

    ReplyDelete