Thursday, May 14, 2009

satan's evil plan

It has been an unusually easy week for me, which I am always grateful for. Doesn't always mean that I'm raking in the big bucks, but is helpful for my sanity. I have also been able to get a lot of work on farout and mivca done. The trouble this week has been how Satan has been beating down my friends. It seems like everywhere I turn I hear of him messing with their self-confidence and self-image, causing them to doubt their abilities and beauty. Or he continues to put road blocks in their way of financial peace or love and happiness. It just makes my heart break when I hear of what he is doing. I feel like I am constantly praying for God to bring peace to their hearts and to see them through their trial and tribulations. In my constant effort to become better at praying . . . I WILL NOT give up on praying for my friends. They are such special people and deserve all of God's blessings. I am reminded that God is strong when we are weak . . . may we always give God the glory even when we are at our lowest point.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan,

    Thanks for sharing that with us! We love your
    site!! Amen & amen! :)

    Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
    mind praying for the prayer requests that are
    on our main page?

    May the Lord bless you and your family!!

    Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
    www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

    ps - please consider "following" our blog
    -or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
    blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
    www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).

    •´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

    ReplyDelete