Monday, November 30, 2009

divine providence

I went out on a limb and joined a Beth Moore bible study at church this fall. Despite being the only non-mom in the group I am loving it. Everyone said I would and they were right. We are studying the book of Esther and it has been amazing how the themes from that book are lining up with my life. One of the major themes in the book is divine providence . . . the most famous verse "Who knows but that you were put in this place for such a time as this?" It is making me question so much about my own life and God's divine providence for my future, which I'm still praying about everyday. I won't go into all of that now, but it's just been so cool to look back on life and see God's amazing timing in my life and to see him continue to put me in situations where I can apply His word that I'm studying at the moment. He is so good!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your bible study is going well! God IS good :) Oh, and LOVE your new background! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete